Zayed Military Hospital, Abu Dhabi
Zayed Military Hospital (ZMH) is the exclusive Military Hospital in the Country. Zayed Military Hospital is a 365 bed tertiary care hospital in the capital city Abu Dhabi, and the availability of the modern technological equipment in most of its departments have enabled the Hospital’s Staff to provide prominent Healthcare Services to more than 110,000 people. Located near the Abu Dhabi Airport, it provides medical services to the Families of the U.A.E. Armed Forces. There are two satellite hospitals each with 120 beds in Sharjah and Al Ain.
Staff at this hospital is coming from North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia building a diverse community operating and managing this facility.
ZMH offers comprehensive Medical Care, both Outpatient and Inpatient and covers the following specialties:
Accident and Emergency
Cardiology / Cath Lab
Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacies
The armed forces have other hospitals in Sharjah and Al Ain.
MEDICAL SERVICES at these 2 facilities:
Male/Female Surgical Units
Male/Female Medical Units
Specialty Clinics - ENT, Eye, Plastic
Pediatric Medical & Surgical
Accident & Emergency
Cardiac Catherization Laboratory
We are recruiting medical personnel for: Physician jobs, Nursing jobs, Administrative jobs and Allied Health Care jobs in UAE, KSA and Qatar. These positions can be offered on a Locum tenant (short) contracts to a permanent contracts.
A TYPICAL BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR NURSES TO WORK IN UAE
01. Contracts are for 1 or 2 years and often renewable on Single Status – Unaccompanied
02. Free furnished housing including utilities (But not telephone)
03. Free transportation from accommodation to place of work and back, also for shopping
04. Free Medical coverage in hospital
05. Forty (40) to fifty (50) days (calendar days) annual paid vacation (vary by hospital)
06. Hospital will pay for the ticket to go to the Middle East
07. At least one ticket to return home for a vacation per year (Some hospitals offer ticket every six months)
08. End of contract bonus, either one month or half a month pay for each year completed.
09. Uniforms provided
10. Most hospitals also offer a seven days emergency leave (for a family emergency matter)
11. Working week is 44 to 48 hours (Most hospitals offer overtime at a time and a half rate if extra hours worked)
12. Salary may vary by hospital, position and area of specialty:
Staff Nurse US $2,266 to US $3,200 per month
Assistant Head Nurse US $2,600 to US $3,400 per month
Head Nurse US $3,000 to US $3,700 per month
Nurse Manager US $4,500 to US $6,600 per month
Q. I. Coordinators US $2,133 to US $3,000 per month
Clinical Instructors US $2,200 to US $3,500 per month
CRNA (Anesthesia Nurse) US $3,200 per month
Salaries are paid in local currency and in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates is Tax Free, so what you earn is what
you take home. This income is also tax exempted completely or partially please contact relevant Tax Authority in your
country to find out how you can go about it, or contact us for a general guidelines and clarification.
(3.75 Saudi Riyals = US $1.00; 3.67 UAE Derhams = US $1.00)
Submit job at:
AMI Healthcare, Inc.
1900 West Park Drive Suite 280
Westborough, MA 01581
Tel. (888) 443-5060
International +1 617 600 5354
Fax (617) 963-7191 or
(888) 331 7606
AMI Healthcare agency is a Retained and Contingency Search Firm to Hospitals for Executive Management, Physicians, Nurses
and Allied Health Professional in North America and International.